If stairs have become a challenge in your life due to aging or living with a disability, Preferred Elevator can help. We select and install the safest and most reliable brands for your residential elevator, to provide you with accessibility, independence, and peace of mind.
Aging in place is the preferred choice for many people in Maryland and Washington DC, and we offer mobility solutions that can help you or your loved ones stay in your home for as long as possible. We understand how important it’s for our clients to have reliable custom-built installations so that their independence and quality of life are maintained. Aging and/or disabilities are a natural part of life, and they need not be hindrance to you or your loved ones. If climbing the stairs is starting to be a struggle or even a worry for you or someone in your household, it might be time to start the conversation about home elevator installation. We can help you navigate this pivotal time in your life with experience and sensitivity, to make sure that we find the solutions that are right for you. Do you recognize yourself in any of the following circumstances? Contact us today.
- Ascending or descending stairs is becoming a struggle or concern for you or someone in your household
- You are hosting elderly visitors regularly or on a long-term basis
- You wish to avoid relocation to an assisted-living facility for yourself or someone in your household
- Falling down is a concern for you or someone in your household, and stairs present a particular worry in that area
- Carrying household items up or down stairs is becoming a struggle or concern
- You’re planning ahead for the future, so that your home can age gracefully along with you and your household
- You wish to invest in your property, since baby boomers are a vital part of today’s real estate market
Home elevator installation is an investment in your property as well as in your future, and at Preferred Elevator, we treat your elevator construction with the same high-level expertise and attention to detail that we would recommend for any remodeling project. Our installations are custom designed according to the architecture of your home, to ensure that your mobility tools enhance rather than detract from the aesthetics of your home. Indeed, your home elevator can be an asset to your property, with multiple options for designs and finishes to compliment your surroundings. Additionally, home elevators take up less space than traditional staircases. Are you wondering if a home elevator might be a solution for you? We can provide you with a free assessment and estimate, so there’s no risk in starting the conversation.
Options for your home elevator construction include:
- 3-Sided entrance
- In-shaft elevators
- Machine room elevators
- Machine roomless elevators
We offer residential elevators from the following manufacturer: